iPlexTrader LiteThe iPlexTrader Lite is a free iOS game available at iTunes. The iPlexTrader Lite is a social game based on auction-styled stock trading where you trade virtual stocks and options with your friends and family. Each game lasts for a day, where you join a game as a stock broker with objective of buying stocks at low-price and selling at high-price, thus making most money from the trades. Unlike a real-world stock market, each game is limited to a single exchange, which can be public or private. In addition to trading, the iPlexTrader Lite brings a lot social aspects to the game such as building private exchanges, which can be only joined by your friends and expressing like-ability for a company, which determines a Buzz for the company. Also, the members can view activities for other players in a game, view their gain/loss from the trading, view ranking of the players in terms of gain/loss and comment on their trades. At the end of a game, the top players for each game are awarded badges, which are permanently visible from their profile.
Major features include:
- Build private exchanges and share them with your friends. Each exchange starts a new game every day, which can be joined by you and your friends.
- Store your favorite companies and you automatically receive stocks and options from a few of those companies.
- Buy and sell stocks, call options and put options
- Express likability for the companies, which determines buzz quote value for the company
- Lookup Quotes, which displays latest market price for the stocks/options in your exchange.
- Browse or search companies (over 20,000 companies)
- Browse or search industries and drill into companies that belong to the industry
- Comment on the trades in the game.
- Win badges for being top player in the game and view badges earned by other players
- View latest market news/events from the Quote Lookup screen
- View your portfolio or portfolio of other players, which shows virtual cash balance, capital gains and stocks/options you hold
- View activities of other players
- View order history for all the bids you placed
- View activities of other players
- Browse archived games for any exchange
- Vote on companies, which determines buzz quote
- View ranking of players in any game
- Daily Hot list of companies
- View Exchange Trends
- Helpful tips
Difference between Lite and Pro version:
|Free||Yes (with-ads)||No (without-ads)|
|Starting virtual cash||10,000||25,000|
|# of companies for starting Portfolio||5||10|
|Max # of private exchanges||1||10|
|Max # of games can be joined||2||10|
|Companies Around Me||No||Yes|
|Latest Companies News||No||Yes|
|Edit Open Orders||No||Yes|
|Game Center Match Invite & Messaging||No||Yes|
How To Play
|Build Exchanges||Join a Game||Post Bids for Trading||Accept Bids on the Floor||Top Rankings|
|You can join exchanges created by your friends or build your exchanges. A unique game is started for each exchange, where member players trade against other member players.||A new game is started every-day. You can join a game currently running. When you join a game, you receive $10,000 in cash and portfolio with 10 companies. You can also define your Favorite Companies, so that your initial porfolio will pick stocks from those companies.||You can post bid to sell companies from your portfolio or post bid to buy companies by looking up the stock quote.||The Floor Bids show all companies available for buy or sell. You can accept the bids that other players have posted for stock/option sell or buy on the Floor Bids.||You can watch ranking of top players who have made most money with trading. The top players for each game get special badges that are visible on their player profile.|
Around Me Public Companies