Trading FloorThe Trading Floor is a trading game available at Facebook and iOS devices. It is based on auction-styled stock trading where you trade stocks and options with your friends and family. You play this game as a stock broker with objective of buying stocks at low-price and selling at high-price, thus making most money from the trades.
Major features include:
- Create private exchanges and share them with your friends. Each exchange starts a new game every day, which can be joined by you and your friends.
- Buy and Sell Stocks, Call Options and Put Options.
- Lookup Quotes
- Browse or Search Companies
- Browse or Search Industries
- View Floor Bids
- Comment on the Games
- Players are ranked on the profit they make in trading and top players receive special badges
- View Portfolio, which shows cash balance, profit made and stocks/options you hold.
- View Order History
- Cancel or Edit Order
|Build Exchanges||Join a Game||Post Bids for Trading||Accept Bids on the Floor||Top Rankings|
|You can join exchanges created by your friends or build your exchanges. A unique game is started for each exchange, where member players trade against other member players.||A new game is started every-day. You can join a game currently running. When you join a game, you receive $10,000 in cash and portfolio with 10 companies. You can also define your Favorite Companies, so that your initial porfolio will pick stocks from those companies.||You can post bid to sell companies from your portfolio or post bid to buy companies by looking up the stock quote.||The Floor Bids show all companies available for buy or sell. You can accept the bids that other players have posted for stock/option sell or buy on the Floor Bids.||You can watch ranking of top players who have made most money with trading. The top players for each game get special badges that are visible on their player profile.|
Around Me Public Companies